So you're thinking about giving, and you're wondering...

Why to donate for Medical Check-ups ?

(We're so glad you asked!)

We live in a country where a women is deprived of proper health treatment just because of her gender and this not only is alarming but also saddening as it somewhere depcts our thinking which is bias towards men.

Reason #1

Pregnant women suffer from severe anemia which is the cause of maternal deaths.

Giving life to someone is considered next to spiritual attainment and this attainment where is gifted to women but the lack of proper health checkups make her vulnerable and prone to life threatening disease leading to maternal deaths.

Accoding to NFHS Report 37% of pregnant women in india receive no prenatal care during their pregnancies

Give Now

Women at Risks

About 50 To 90 %Of Pregnant Women Suffer From Severe Anemia Which Is The Cause Of 20 % Of Maternal Deaths.

Location of PHCs and CHCs a far of distance from rural areas procures a heavy daily loss of wages. This leads the rural people accessing facilities of private health care practitioners, usually unregistered at affordable charges in their villages.

Nearly 86% of all the medical visit in India are made by ruralites with majority still travelling more than 100 km to avail health care facility of which 70-80% is born out of pocket landing them in poverty.

Reason #2

According to UNHCR women are considered to be vulnerable groups.

According UNHCR (United nation high commissioner for refugees)  conflicts and disasters affect every aspect of women and the lack other necessities like education and health facilities make them prone to various mental and physical health problems

Another reason to this is early marriages making them victims of domestic violence and inequality which ultimately results in mental trauma and other physical amenities.

Give Now

Where does your contribution go?

When you donate money, you are giving a healthy life to a woman to live her dreams!

This contribution goes into the purchase of Medical Necessities & will be distributed for free at camps organized by Ladli Foundation Trust at slums, villages etc. & will also be used for  Counselling, Health Checkups etc. across the country.

How it works: Nearly 90% of the donation amount goes on program activities – helping unprivileged girls to become aware of menstrual cycle and getting a good quality of medicines at free of cost, and remaining 10% on support services and fundraising.

Reason #3

Right to proper health care is not a privilege but  a basic requirement.

We live in a country where 32%of population is below poverty line thus for them health care is far away thought ,thus a provision healthcare becomes necessary.

Also lack of resources shouldn’t hamper someones expectancy to live therefore healthcare here becomes a need of an hour.

Give Now

Ways to Contribute

Contribute Online & Get a Certificate

Make a donation of Sanitary Pads to girls in rural and slum areas, submit your photos of donation here.

Courier Us Sanitary Pads

You can send us Sanitary Napkins to our address: Ladli Foundation Trust, 9/277, Dakshinpuri Extension, New Delhi - 110062

Make a donation online to ensure unprivileged girls and women around the India have easy access to Sanitary Pads.

EXCEPT ALL OF THIS, WE AT LADLI ARE FIRM BELIEVERS OF GENDER NEUTRALITY AND THIS IDEA OF HEALTH CHECKUPS IS FURTHER A STEP TO INCULCATE IN THE MIND OF PEOPLE THAT HEALTHCARE IS NOT TO BE DIFFERNTIATED IN THE BASIS OF GENDER AND SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN ONLY TO THE MAN .